VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES
We are a Recruiting Agency and one of our best clients, a National IT Solutions Integrator / Consulting Company, is looking for an experienced and accomplished Sales Executive to be the V.P. of Sales.
WHY WORK WITH US:
· COMP: Base + Commissions with total comp in the $350K-$400K range uncapped with significant overachievement capability, options, benefits and more
· Company is poised for meteoric growth
· One of the Leaders in the industry, regional & national
· Cutting Edge Tech – work with forward-leaning cloud computing systems in a space emerging as the “New IT”
· Professional yet family-like, super healthy work environment
· Autonomy, yet supported by team & management
MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Proven experience growing a company from 8 figures to 9 figures in revenue (EX $25M to $200M+)
- Amazing and proven sales leadership experience
- Significant experience with an IT Integrator/consulting firm
- Experience focused on Data Center integration and infrastructure, IT Operations Analytics and Process Automation or very similar is imperative
- Experience leading teams of 15+ sales professionals
- Impeccable change management skills
- Great Influencer both above and below the line
- Board-room ready (and experienced)
Our client empowers their customers’ transition to the cloud, and they need your help on their behalf. Their solutions leverage forward-leaning cloud computing systems in a space emerging as the “New IT”, which gives their colleagues access to compelling work. They seek ambidextrous talent: they have the engineering prowess to paint the masterpiece, and the business savvy to make the necessary, fine-tuned brush strokes to get there.
They are holistic, strategic thinkers and they demonstrate West Coast agility. Regardless of the role, they are deliberate about customer intimacy and doing the right thing. All. The. Time.
As a Sales Professional with our client, you’ll be a business athlete and the bearer of good cloud solutions mojo. Through customer intimacy and providing an unexpected experience, you will emerge as a mission-critical, trusted advisor for big-time accounts.
As the Vice President of Sales, you will knit customer advocacy into the fabric of building, training, developing, and managing successful sales & marketing capabilities. You will be the head coach of a select group of talented business athletes, which means the role is multi-faceted and will include the following core activities and responsibilities:
- Working with the executive leadership team, lead the effort to implement and manage company sales and marketing delivery frameworks and processes
- Build out the existing sales team by successfully hiring and onboarding new colleagues
- Develop and lead the sales team with a heavy focus on developing each individual colleague to their fullest potential
- Lead the ongoing development of the sales and marketing playbooks; these playbooks represent the basis of the company’s standard outbound demand generation frameworks and demand generation campaigns
- Lead the effort to identify contemporary best practices and associated technologies that will enable maximum productivity from the inside sales, field sales, and marketing teams
- Utilize Salesforce.com to better understand demand generation campaign metrics and allow for further development of call scripts and what success means in respective sales roles
- Lead the efforts associated with generating an analysis of company sales and marketing efforts
- Present financial forecasting to leadership team based upon recent sales team performance
The ideal Vice President of Sales will be an experienced enterprise IT sales management executive that is exceptional at identifying and developing sales representative talent. This individual will have had first-person experience with sales as an individual contributor and will have been a top performer throughout their career. The Vice President of Sales will lead the effort associated with the development and execution of powerful training and colleague development tracks for all Sales and Marketing Team personnel. Standard ongoing training will be augmented through successful daily coaching delivered to members of the team. Through excellent coaching, the Vice President of Sales will lead and help create a vibrant, competitive, and fun culture within the sales team.
For 2017, the Vice President of Sales should ensure three critical outcomes:
1. Review, implement, and update the comprehensive inside sales, field sales, and marketing delivery frameworks within the first 90 days of hire. These frameworks include colleague onboarding, training, development, territory management, and campaign management.
2. Establish a core team of successful sales and marketing personnel.
3.Lead all sales efforts associated with achieving the new customer and revenue targets set forth for 2017.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of successful progressive experience as an enterprise information technology sales professional.
- 5+ years of successful experience as an enterprise information technology sales executive.
- Experience in executing sales campaigns and account development strategies with large Commercial or Government organizations.
- Previous work experience should include specific experiences in pursuing the sale of a technology-oriented product or service in a business-to-business setting.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a technical-oriented discipline.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding account growth and revenue targets.
More about our client:
Our client is a cloud solutions integrator harnessing the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives. Automation is in our client's DNA, enabling the company to integrate the most advanced security, analytics, and infrastructure technologies as an optimized solution powering IT-driven mission and business processes in the cloud for federal agencies and Fortune 1000 companies. They are an elite team with a unique combination of credentials for strict security environments.
Our client's colleagues subscribe to a shared ethos and purpose for the company to achieve clarity and organizational health. This translates across every customer touch point within the organization. They offer compelling work as well as leadership commitment to ongoing training and development.
We look forward to speaking with you.