We are a Recruiting Agency and one of our best clients, a National IT Solutions Integrator / Consulting Company, is looking for an experienced and accomplished IT Infrastructure and Integration solutions Sales Representative.
WHY WORK WITH US:
· COMP: Base + Commissions in the $200K+ range uncapped
· One of the Leaders in the industry, regional & national
· Cutting Edge Tech – work with forward-leaning cloud computing systems in a space emerging as the “New IT”
· Professional yet family-like, super healthy work environment
· Autonomy, yet supported by team & management
- Base + Commissions in the $200K+ range uncapped
- Significant overachievement capability
- Benefits and more
MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Experience with an IT Integrator/consulting firm
- Knowledgeable and able to sell around IT Infrastructure and Integration solutions
- Thrives in a start-up type environment
- Solution seller all about strategy
Our client empowers their customers’ transition to the cloud, and they need your help on their behalf. Their solutions leverage forward-leaning cloud computing systems in a space emerging as the “New IT”, which gives their colleagues access to compelling work. They seek ambidextrous talent: they have the engineering prowess to paint the masterpiece, and the business savvy to make the necessary, fine-tuned brush strokes to get there.
As a sales professional with our client, we expect that you have the mindset of a business athlete. The game: to present enterprise data center solutions to IT organizations within specifically named Federal agencies and corporate accounts.
The playbook to win: You will utilize our client’s selling framework to gain trusted advisor positions within assigned accounts and achieve “beachhead” (new customer acquisition) project wins within new target accounts. You will drive incremental opportunities tied to high-impact engineering solutions and become proficient on key technical platforms and solutions that our client represents. You will participate in industry events to expand contact networks and gain market understanding to guide company efforts. Your end goal: ensuring total customer satisfaction will be critical to this position.
- Provide a technical knowledge of identified platforms and a deep understanding of our client’s business value to customers by completing the various vendor training provided within 90 days of hire
- Manage sales cycle from beginning to end
- Meet all sales quotas related to Product Gross Margin and Direct Labor Revenue
- Utilize all resources to effectively address the customer’s requirements
REQUIRED SKILLS & EDUCATION:
- 5+ years of experience successfully selling enterprise IT solutions to Fortune 1000 and high-level mid-tier accounts who view information technology as a strategic asset
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field preferred
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and connect them with mission requirements
- Working knowledge of enterprise storage, virtualization, enterprise computing, and cloud-oriented technologies
- Familiarity with network technology, enterprise data centers, and large database environments
- Committed to learning and living the company’s selling model and customer care approach
- Strong desire to maximize personal earning potential tied to revenue generation and goal attainment