Job Title: Storage Administrator
We are looking for an outstanding IT professional with a solid background in Dell EMC block & NAS enterprise storage solutions. You will provide technical support and administration of our clients large enterprise deployments. Do you have excellent customer-facing skills? Are you able to communicate in a positive manner with your team members, peers and clients? Do you love delivering excellent customer service when working with your clients?
If you just answered YES, then we want to speak with you about upgrading your career with us.
Why work here as a Storage Administrator?
- This company is a fun and exciting place to work where you will meet new people and engage many clients.
- You will have fun and inspiring teammates to collaborate and confide in.
- You will get an awesome career opportunity to have meaningful work assignments to put your skills to the test.
- You will wear several hats and grow/develop your career.
- Our client believes in caring for their team members, and makes customer service and philanthropy a priority.
As Storage Administrator, you will:
- Assist with the day-to-day operations (24×7) of the storage infrastructure by provisioning and the management of enterprise storage and support operational tasks. On-call support is required in this position.
- Define and execute ongoing administration and maintenance plans, procedures, and operations. This will include the definition and documentation of manual and automated processes through scripting, templates and batch implementations.
- Proactively address performance issues relevant to the storage array and its associated components. This includes performance tuning of the storage infrastructure to ensure our SLA’s are maintained.
- Help evaluate new products and provide system engineering recommendations based on your analysis.
- Solve problems and provide resolution of issues and postmortem review/ analysis.
What Gets You the Job?
3-5 years of experience working with:
- EMC VMAX, Unity/XtremeIO/VPLEX/Isilon solutions. EMC VMAX TA, IE or Administration certification is required.
- Block/File Migration
- Cisco MDS or Brocade FOS platform. Cisco or Brocade certification is a plus.
- Familiar with Hitachi systems – AMS/VSP G800 and Dell Compellant block/file systems
- Power path/ Native MPIO config on VMWare/Physical Linux/Windows Servers
- Understanding of O/S platforms, UNIX, Linux, or Windows.
- Experience with VMware, HyperV or Xen.
If you are a great teammate with strong organizational, communication and social skills then you will fit nicely with us. This role if for someone who desires a dynamic, exciting environment and who thrives when working under pressure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.