Zerto’s partner ecosystem is growing and we are in need of a Senior Partner Programs Manager who has extensive hands-on experience both launching and scaling a global partner program across partner types and countries. The ideal candidate has launched partner programs from the ground up before and is very operationally focused, with the ability to thing highly analytical, structured and a detail-oriented fashion.
This candidate should be able to help build scalable operations, be very at ease in complex cross-functional environments, and have an ability to work independently in a sometimes ambiguous, fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
This role is key in supporting the partner marketing organization and will report to the Director, Global Partner Marketing.
· Design, implement and manage programs across reseller, cloud service provider and alliance partner audiences
· Lead and manage complex, cross-functional initiatives (i.e. set process, deadlines, deliverables) end-to-end
· Provide strong problem solving related to shaping strategic focus and operational approach for new business initiatives
· Run cross-functional working team meetings efficiently and effectively, with ability to connect dots, influence key decisions, and escalate at the appropriate time
· Develop core positioning, messaging and segmentation for our partners
· Build and maintain a superior understanding of Zerto’s market, the needs of our partners, and the opportunities and challenges they face
· Be an ambassador for the Partner Program inside and outside of the organization
· Provide comprehensive and detailed reporting of program performance against KPIs and deadlines
· Assist in breaking the Partner Program into new countries
· Proactively look for systems and solutions to optimize partner experience and simplicity of operation
· Minimum of 5 or more years of relevant experience
· Experience managing partner activity and process in Salesforce.com
· History deploying and tracking partner campaigns in a robust partner portal
· Strong experience launching B2B marketing programs to and through partners
· Must be hands-on, *Strong capability to write, deploy and manage campaigns single handedly and within a team environment
· Highly organized individual with a proven attention to complex program details
· High energy individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment
· A self-starter who has strong work ethic and stense of responsibility in managing multiple tasks and priorities
· Modern, energetic working environment
· Opportunities for professional growth and promotion – Zerto employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement.
· Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise – with base salary + bonus for achieving goals.
· We offer a competitive health plan, 401k, and stock options.