Are you looking for a great opportunity to advance your channel marketing career? PTC is seeking a Channel Marketing Sr. Specialist in Needham, MA In this role, you will have the ability to be creative and innovative, using marketing as a strategic lever to accelerate the growth of PTC’s partners.
The successful candidate will lead the Americas channel partner marketing strategy, positioning our channel marketing program, driving effective marketing plans and managing the channel marketing budget. Measurement and ROI are a focus. Positively impact other members of the channel, sales and marketing organizations in a highly collaborative environment where you can make a difference, distinguish yourself and your talents!
Candidate must have strong channel marketing management experience and several years’ related marketing strategy, planning & execution experience in the software industry. You must be a self-starter and work effectively with minimal supervision. This key member of the Channel Marketing team serves as the primary marketing liaison between PTC Corporate Marketing and our top reseller partners.
• Build strong relationships with PTC field marketing & corporate counterparts
• Develop, drive and implement annual channel marketing planning
• Managing marketers to execute marketing plans
• Manage channel marketing budget
• Analyze and report progress against marketing campaign goals and report on ROI
• Work closely with Corporate Marketing teams to ensure a cross-segment marketing effort • Lead new product launch efforts to/with partners
• Collaborate with Channel Account Managers, Partner, Theater Sales Leads to execute Partner Marketing review meetings, QBRs
• Assist with development of PTC Preferred Partner programs
• Work closely with PTC Segments to ensure Partners has the latest marketing tools, campaigns, branding, messaging and training to be successful
• Work cross functionally with other team members to deliver on company goals
• 5-7 years channel marketing experience for B2B products
• Successful track record in developing and executing Channel Marketing strategies
• Knowledge of CRM, marketing automation and demand generation software preferred (SFDC, Eloqua,)
• Percentage of Travel: Up 25%