Eaton’s Electrical Sector North America Sales team is seeking a Sales Director for Datacenter Midmarket sales. The role will be based out of the Southeast or Gulf regions of the US. Office locations include Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, Houston, TX, and Dallas, TX.
The primary responsibilities include:
The achievement of assigned sales goal and superior customer engagement and manage to provide maximum regional coverage and market penetration. To succeed this role will lead a team of Regional sales resources whose purpose is to focus on developing, managing, and supporting Eaton’s Datacenter solutions business in the Midmarket.
Other Essential Functions include:
Leveraging Eaton competencies, personal development tools, and management best practices will insure both the growth of the Regional MidMarket team and focused execution of our GTM strategy. In order to develop our markets and people, utilization of Eaton’s standard performance metric and milestone tools to manage accountability and monitor performance and development needs of the team will be a key component of this role. Measurements will be aligned with forecasts accuracy, pipeline and customer management through C360 (CRM software), and competency and solutions selling capabilities. Expected results include the delivery of our Profit Plan loading, increase share position within the Midmarket, and leadership through employee recognition and survey results.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in the Datacenter or Technology Channel
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
• Must possess a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
Position Criteria Include:
• Knowledge of Datacenter market
• Significant experience in leading a team sales professional with common purpose
• Significant experience with employee development and management
• Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
• Strong ethics, values and the ability to influence and impact others’ decision making
• Practical understanding of policy and program impact on the business
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and make decisions
• Effective management experience with customers and partners in the Midmarket
• Development, management, and communication of Regional sales plan and performance
• Resolve channel conflict and drive collaboration amongst other region and national Datacenter Segment teams
• Support customers’ needs and work with cross functional teams and support resources as necessary
• Coordinate team best practice sharing with cross functional teams, and Executive leadership awareness and involvement in Regional efforts.
• Develop, execute and manage a Hi-Pot customer strategy within the Region
• Communicate standards and expectations of Segment and Regional performance.
• Conduct and/or participate in high-level sales calls, sales meetings, training, in-house demonstration for sales prospects, etc
• Creation of a 2-3 year Midmarket strategic plan for the Region through cross functional partnership
• Ten (10) years of sales experience in the Datacenter or Technology Channel
• Marketing experience
• Integration/Startup experience
• Project Management experience
• Business Development experience
• Manager of People experience
• Commercial (Customer Facing) experience
• Strategy/Planning experience
• Program Management experience
• Cross Function/Business Interaction experience