Delphix is fundamentally changing the dynamics of how companies manage and consume data. Fortune 500 companies depend on the Delphix Data Platform to achieve 100x performance boost for application acceleration, 10x faster migration to the cloud and 10x increase in security of their most sensitive data. With offices around the world, Delphix is comprised of some of the brightest minds in tech, each of whom believe in the power of data to help accelerate the pace of discovery and better the way we live.
Delphix is seeking seeks to hire a seasoned and accomplished sales executive, to assist in building the company’s new market/business. For focused individuals who thrive in an environment of change and who have demonstrated a highly successful sales track record, this position provides high visibility, and extraordinary financial rewards. While the focus is on sales in the enterprise market, this individual will also be responsible for continuing the strategy of developing and partnering with the major software vendors; system integrators and value added resellers. Delphix believes building a strong partner eco-system will be the key in developing a successful business.
While Delphix seeks an independent, autonomous and creative performer, this individual must also be a team player who can successfully partner with the already existing and dedicated marketing, sales development and pre-sales support. This sales executive will be responsible for coordinating all corporate and third party resources to support the sales effort and to provide customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is imperative in a subscription licensing business.
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using salesforce.com
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Delphix products
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competition
- Prospecting to enterprise companies via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, social media etc.
- Leverage Sales Development Managers to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities in regional areas or vertical markets
- 7 + years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- Knowledge of the territory in particular fortune/enterprise accounts
- Proven track record on closing seven figure transactions
- Proven history of exceeding software sales quotas through strategic selling skills
- Comfort with an enterprise, transactional and subscription licensing sales models
- Experience and credibility selling at the CxO and senior sales business manager levelTechnical acumen but with the ability to relate it with business value
- Bachelors degree or higher
We are currently hiring for this role globally, in the following geographies:
US Locations: Redwood City, CA; Atlanta, CA; Denver, CO; Los Angeles CA; New York, NY
EMEA Locations: London, UK; Frankfurt or Munich, Germany; Paris, France
APAC Locations: Melbourne, Australia; Tokyo, Japan
*You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.