Are you a customer-focused technology superstar? Have you built a career making your customers and partners successful by helping them adopt innovative technology? We're hiring for a Pre-Sales Systems Engineer to join our Alliances team, service Verizon, and add to our customer-centric, winning culture! Our ideal candidate is someone that is highly motivated, collaborative and a self-starter and will play a direct role in driving our growing market-share and helping us build the next great company in IT.
Our systems engineers wear many hats, including:
- Turbonomic Platform Expert
- White-boarding Guru
- Product Demo Master
- Agent of Change
- Pre-sales Consultant
- Voice of the Customer to Engineering
What you'll be doing:
- Learn the Turbonomic value proposition across Performance, Efficiency and Compliance.
- Use consultative selling to identify customer pain points associated with large virtual and cloud environments
- Lead technical presentations in person and assist sales directors with ROI presentations
- Conduct product demonstrations online (WebEx, GTM, Zoom) and in-person
- Convey and document technical requirements to prove business value across large organizations within associated sales region
- Address any and all pre-sales technical questions related to the full Proof of Concept (POC) cycle
- Provide technical assistance within POCs and assist other regions if needed
- Provide input and feedback to engineering teams and development
- Willingness to travel to customers and Turbonomic HQ as necessary
What you'll bring:
- Extensive experience (5-7) years in virtualization (VCP-DCV) and cloud computing architectures.
- 5-10 years in data center infrastructure or related field in a sales engineering or consulting capacity
- Experience meeting with sales prospects in person, understanding complex environments and delivering the Turbonomic value propositions effectively
- Highly motivated, competitive, and passionate team player who is driven to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced, and high activity environment
- Strong affinity for customer relationship management and requirements gathering
- Understanding of the virtualization management competitive landscape, and technical features of competing products within the ecosystem
- Astute in presenting to and conversing with customers; ability to deliver technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Deep understanding of data center interdependencies around the virtualization layer, including: storage, security, network infrastructure, applications, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field. CS, Economics, or Engineering is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage – health is a #1 priority here… also, eat your fruit!
Career advancement – jump in, make an impact and shape your career
Unlimited Paid Time Off – visit mom, see a doctor or travel the world… must take pictures
Pre-tax benefits: Medical, Dependent Care, Commuter, 401k
Access to executives – no doors are closed, go bug them and make friends
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee – physiological needs, check.
Game rooms – play a round of billiards, ping pong or game on some Xbox
Launched in 2010, Turbonomic delivers a hybrid cloud management platform that enables on-premises and public cloud to self-manage in real-time, thereby assuring performance, lowering cost, and continuously ensuring compliance. The Turbonomic patented decision engine curates workload demand to dynamically control resource supply, maintaining a perpetual desired state of application health. One of the fastest growing technology companies, Turbonomic is trusted by thousands of enterprises to simplify and accelerate their hybrid cloud journey. Recently named a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, an Inc. Fastest Growing Company, and a Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Company… and we’re just scratching the surface. Come make an impact with us!