Position can be located near any Siemens office in the continental USA, with preference for Milford, OH, Plano, TX and Livonia, MI.
* Must have previous experience developing ERP software channel partner sales strategy programs.
PLM Software is seeking a Manager/Director of Global Solution
Partner Programs to help drive Siemens PLM’s position as the fastest
growing digitalization software company with the most compelling
partner ecosystem. We are looking for a partner programs professional
with exceptional experience in building and executing global programs,
critical thinking skills, and strong collaboration techniques to get
things done. As a member of Siemens global solution partner sales
organization, you’ll be a key player within our partner team.
The successful candidate will be part of a global team focused on
development and upskilling of our worldwide community of 1000+ Solution
Partners and over 10,000 partner personnel, along with Siemens Partner
Professionals tasked with managing those Partners. The programs in
process and being designed engulf multiple elements of the Partner
ecosystem, from recruiting to Partner planning and management, to sales
You will be responsible for planning, organizing, and execution of
programs designed to impact Partner performance to the benefit of the
Partner and in terms of increased revenue to Siemens. Beyond revenue
objectives, other key elements are coming into play, such as total
market coverage, expert Partner initiatives, and overall sales
effectiveness. Finally, our ecosystem continues to grow to include
multiple Partner types, with unique needs and requirements.
Creativity, insight, collaborative engagement across organizations and
with Zone Enablement teams will be the hallmark of success that will
result in increased sales competency, higher value selling of the
Siemens Digital Solution portfolio, and Partner value.
The successful candidate will manage and communicate a clear vision of
the objectives of the Productivity focused programs to senior
management, peers in the global team, Zone Leaders and field enablement
You should be a self-starter, results oriented, have a strong
intellectual curiosity, be comfortable working within a matrixed
organization (functional & geographic) and be able to thrive in a
fast-paced, global sales environment.
• Develop subject matter expertise in Siemens PLM technology and
partner business issues that positively impact our channel partner
business profitability and the competitive landscape.
• Delivery of high quality programs aimed at increased productivity and
Partner value; on time and to budget, enforcing best practice and
• Develop and manage relationships with internal and external
collaborators, keeping them informed of progress and issues in order to
manage expectations on all program requirements and deliverables.
• Manage effectively coordination with all interested parties,
particularly when change in plans many occur or circumstances change.
Dynamic and prompt response to all arising challenges to keep plans and
field execution on track being essential.
• Effectively manage all resources required for program development and
delivery. Including with internal organizations or external vendors.
• Manage all related financial aspects, e.g., assigned budgets to
ensure programs stay within allocated limits.
• Co-create all program documentation in conjunction with the team and
field participants, including the definition of program metrics and
• Work closely with the Global Learning and Development team to engage
their services in highly collaborative manner to ensure relevance,
quality and timeliness of joint developed projects.
• Work cross functionally with various teams at Siemens PLM.
• Work collaboratively with key contacts at partner organizations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or other related
disciplines required. Master’s Degree preferred.
• At least 3+ years’ experience building enterprise software, cloud technology, and partner
• Must be a business-savvy professional with that is highly motivated,
collaborative and numbers-driven
• Extensive project experience with intercultural teams working
remotely and across multiple time zones
• Ability to work on high-level strategy but also execute on it with
• Must be able to manage and advance many projects simultaneously
• Has the ability to challenge the status quo, think out of the box,
roll up the sleeves and get things done
• Ability to build sustainable relationships across the company and
define and execute topics in a matrixed organization - devising
creative everyone-wins solutions to problems
• Excellent writing, editing, and project management skills
• Must currently be residing in the continental USA
**Must have previous experience developing ERP software channel partner sales strategy programs to be considered for this role.
Apply Siemens Career Site to Job Number 220017 or follow the link below: