IT Management Consultant
As an IT Management Consultant, you will be spearheading and leading strategic client engagements to plan and manage technical client strategy, design, operations, and continuous improvement upon existing technology solutions. You’ll be work with all levels of iVision employees to drive strategic conversations in technical areas that are not clearly defined and lead white-glove projects / programs to oversee a mixture of service delivery and business development initiatives at key accounts.
This is only the beginning of your story with iVision as you continue to represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned key accounts while working jointly with Account Executives to ensure customers’ technology service needs, and delivery assumptions, are exceeding expectations and driving existing / new logo activity.
Your role will evolve as you help new and exciting enterprise client portfolios create dynamic growth and delivery oversight in this thought-leadership role. You will not only be a strategic thought-leader but a trusted technology advisor focused on driving the iVision brand, expanding the client business relationship, and long-term client retention.
What You Could Do
Work with the Account Executive, develop and maintain a strategic account plan to provide value that will expand iVision’s services and product footprint at the key account(s).
- Account plan is revised within the first two weeks of each quarter
- Alignment with iVision Delivery Assurance Manager and/or Practice Manager(s) for iVision delivery partnership at account
- Activity plans for CPM documented (by account)
- Key quarterly business development milestones documented, with progress reviewed monthly and quarterly
- Collaborate multiple times a week with iVision account managers to meet the defined goals
- Develop an understanding of key parties that drive decisions across the organization.
- Work with key accounts personnel that includes; IT Managers, Directors and CIOs
- Find and develop future opportunities for services & product resale
- Ensure that solutions meet or exceed expectations for the client
- Develop IT Roadmaps for clients that provide short-term and long-term client-value
- Drive overall revenue & sales targets at key accounts
- Meet personal revenue goals and drives overall client revenue objectives
- Ensure a smooth transition between sales & delivery
- Work with the account manager; act as the program manager for entire portfolio of solutions for key accounts
- Maintain a broad understanding of key accounts organizational structure, IT infrastructure and critical business application services.
- Maintain a billable relationship with key account assignments
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Coordinate and drive technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects that drive the iVision brand
- Provide a high level of business and technical expertise to support clients' business
- At times, manage residents (iVision FTEs) assigned to key accounts
- Responsible for driving or contributing to solution proposals (services & products). This assumes proper protocol is followed for the proposal process with Solution Architects
- Lead by example to deliver quality solutions and documentation for clients
- Represent iVision at conferences, social media and user group meetings
- Ensure that iVision account manager maintains all pricing for clients
- When possible, vertical alignment for strategic accounts
- Travel is an integral part of this position. Although a majority of our work is based locally, candidates must be willing and able to travel as demanded by the needs of iVision customers and our business
What You've Done
- 10 or more years of consulting and / or IT Leadership experience
- Relatable management experience throughout career at one time or another
- Experience with IT Strategy development and execution
- Experience with program / project management and resource tracking techniques
- Track record of expanding services and product business at clients
- Knowledge of software and / or hardware, testing and implementation
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills
- Coordinated across various groups and functional teams
- Managed a program or project from initial meeting to post meeting
- Managed resources, budgets, time estimates and scheduling
- Performed project quality reviews
- Resolved conflicts between projects
- Reported status to customers and vendors
- Experienced with project management methodologies and / or frameworks
- Implemented, driven and tracked projects
- Applied solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity
What Will Separate You from the Rest
- Appropriate Technical certifications required (i.e. MCSE, CCNP, etc...)
- Excellent communication skills and the proven ability to interact with senior-level technical and business decision-makers as a strategic advisor
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to travel 40-80%
- Outstanding customer service skills
When you are seeking your next game-changing opportunity, what are you looking for ideally? Chances are you are looking to be on a team that was founded by technologist for technologist and believes in the same core values that have helped you get to this point in your remarkable career. Join our award-winning team as we remotely and physically deliver enterprise technology strategies, standards, and solutions to customers across the nation.
There are endless opportunities for you, but few where you can work with those just like you - the brilliant, the eager, the innovative, the hungry, and the curious. We are ready when you are…