Greenlight Information Services, an Irvine, CA based IT Services firm, is looking for a junior IT Account Manager who is a genuine trusted advisor and business partner for existing and new client relationships. Using constructive and focused relationships, this trusted advisor will manage all accounts to the highest standard ensuring clients' expectations are exceeded with the products and services Greenlight provides while maintaining the company brand.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with experience in procurement or IT Engineer dispatching who is looking to grow into a more technical and multi-faceted role with lots of mentoring from experienced team members.
Join a fast growing team who are setting out to change the face of how IT is delivered. Our entire society and economy is dependent upon the ever changing and increasing layers of complexity that make up our IT Universe. Come join us as we unravel and simplify for clients their journey through that universe and help them to find balance and understanding in how they use and apply technology to forward their business vision.
- Develop and generate business opportunities through existing and new client relationships
- Forge strong relationships with all customers while proactively developing new business contacts and understanding customer IT services requirements
- Prepare and arrange signing of client service level agreements and terms and conditions in a timely manner and within agreed parameters and negotiations
- Have primary ownership of client IT ‘roadmaps’
- Develop account strategies and plans to help deliver profitability to the business
- Monitor and analyze market and customer activity to provide information for long-term planning and business expansion
- Determine new market sectors and identify new business opportunities that will deliver sales growth
- Ensure Greenlight’s capability is actively promoted and reputation and professional image are represented favorably
- Strong people and customer service orientation with solid B2B experience
- Preferably 1-3 years exposure to IT in SMB's
- Exposure to IT Account Management and project management is advantageous
- Experience in business services useful but not required
- A strong customer service delivery focus
- Excellent verbal and written skills and customer relationship building
- Effectively use time and resources and assist others in planning
- Leadership characteristics with strong accountability
- High level of analytical/problem solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good standard of personal presentation
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org