The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will proactively generate new business opportunities for the entire Sophos product line based on marketing lead generation activities. The SDR role is to help quantify lead conversion and provide qualitative feedback on lead campaigns and assigned special projects.
- Meet and/or exceed daily and monthly performance targets for number of outbound calls, qualified leads passed and pipeline contribution.
- Work within an assigned territory to qualify, develop, and mature marketing supplied leads resulting in high quality sales opportunities for Sales Reps & our Partners and other special campaign owners.
- Qualify sales leads from marketing driven campaigns.
- Ability to articulate value and uncover needs at each level of an organization.
- Perform research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing the web and other research tools available.
- Develop detailed summaries of qualified leads for Sales Reps and our Partners to understand a prospect’s business pain and infrastructure.
- Update prospect database with conversations, competitive information, company size, decision making criteria and other pertinent information.
Experience And Skills
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a Sales Development Role or related position
- Experienced in a high-volume outbound lead generation/sales
- Experience with technical products in the hi-tech industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Working and managing leads in a CRM is highly desirable
- Bachelors/Diploma/Certificate in Sales or Marketing preferred
In most cases, the compensation package includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k plan
- Vacation time
- Gym membership compensation