Carbonite’s focus on continuing to grow our SMB business creates a tremendous opportunity to increase the lifetime value of our existing customers. We are seeking a Customer Success Manager who expects a lot of themselves and the people around them. This is a newly created team so you'll have the unique opportunity to make a vital impact in this key strategic area for Carbonite.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for owning and growing Carbonite’s existing SMB customer base. Your mission is to achieve industry-leading results by managing customer relationships and thus drive renewals and account growth. The ideal candidate should be a customer advocate, ensuring our customers derive incremental value from Carbonite and renew at high rates. In 2015, customer retention and expansion was a key contributor to Carbonite’s growth. The Customer Success Manager will be relied upon to deliver again in 2016 and beyond.
Specific Objectives and Responsibilities
- Own customers’ success and build value by driving customer retention and growth.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customer base to ensure loyalty and increased renewal rates.
- Identify, manage, and close opportunities for expansion and upsells.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities that drive customer growth.
- Ensure a consistently positive experience by providing oversight and management of account-related questions and issues.
- Be the voice of the customer within Carbonite, channeling feedback to Product, Engineering, Sales, and Support teams