Global Alliance / Partner Enablement Lead
MicroPact has an established business partner community, the Global Alliance Program. Our business partners help expand the reach of our award winning software solutions by selling our software their clients. Our goal is to provide the highest level of support and customer service to these valuable sales partners.
As the Global Alliance support rep, you will work with our resellers and system integrators to assist with onboarding and support of a variety of contracts and program initiatives.
- Facilitate the onboarding activities of new and developing partners, as well as technology partnerships
- Coordinate with partners to execute legal agreements
- Establish internal accounts and access to partner portals and benefits
- Monitor, manage and communicate status of opportunity registrations and program level status.
- Work with the VP of Global Alliances on program reports, metrics, forecasting and business reviews
- Participate and support partner marketing campaigns and events
- Escalate or act as a liaison for partners resolving any challenges related to customer support, enablement, marketing, deal registrations, transactions, etc.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration or related
- 2-3 years of public sector channel / sales support experience preferred
- Knowledgeable about public sector acquisition strategies, buying cycles, and contract vehicles
- Strong business communication skills
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to build effective relationships internally and externally to drive partnership success
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word