We meet at last!
Are you a driven leader with experience in agent sales and the telecommunication industry? Are your relationship building skills top notch? Do you want to build upon your professional development with like-minded individuals in the field? Well that’s fantastic, because we think you hit a homerun by finding your way to us. As a CSM for Powernet you will support and promote the mission, values and principles of Powernet while prospecting, acquiring, and maintaining agents on a national and international basis for the purpose of driving top line revenue for the company.
We are looking for a “Channel Sales Manager,” which is corporate speak for someone who is skilled at collaboration, critical thinking, relationship-building, and management. Experience in the agent sales model, selling voice/or data services, as well as, working through challenging agents and sales situations is important to us. In our minds, a CSM has a strong work ethic and ability to manage time efficiently without supervision. Last but not least, has an excellent grasp of telephony, including LAN and WAN technologies.
What will you be doing?
In this role, a Powernet CSM will research and develop new opportunities to promote sales for our business. You'll be responsible to negotiate and decide on pricing and commissions for agents. The CSM will bind the company in an agent relationship that is at or exceeds minimum thresholds on pricing and maximum on commissions. You'll also create packages of services that meet the unique needs of agents and/or their customers in terms of products offered or alternatively in terms of price points or commission levels.
We want the latest and greatest, so you'll constantly be on the lookout to identify products and services not yet currently offered by Powernet that could be marketed to existing and potential customers based on changing markets and new innovations. Other projects you’ll be involved in include:
- Assist Powernet in the development, packaging, and pricing of new products and services.
- CSM negotiates contracts, subject to fraud, credit and legal approval.
- Responsible for training agents in protocols in dealing with Powernet.
- Visit agents and or customers on an as needed basis to assist agents in closing deals.
- Train agents on products, positioning and sales techniques to grow the agent base.
- Provide reports on revenue projections on an agent by agent and aggregate basis.
- Educate agent on cross and up-sell opportunities in doing business with Powernet in order to maximize agent revenue potential.
- Provide publicly available competitive information to Powernet Sales & Marketing department.
What’s in it for you? Opportunity!
This position entails collaboration, critical thinking, relationship-building, and management – challenge yourself and build upon your professional development in the field of agent sales. If you do that, you’ll fit in with the team and the company, and you’ll be building a strong foundation of skills and experiences to build your career on.
This is a chance to truly exercise your talents and you'll have plenty of support along the way. Our company culture at Powernet encourages hard work but allows flexibility in a casual work environment that values each individual's success.
Think you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!