Stop! You were in such a hurry that you almost ran right by me.
Bluebeam is looking someone to join our Channel team that has about 1-3 years of experience and really wants to pursue a career helping others to sell amazing software.
What is Channel you ask? Good question! It’s the team that manages a worldwide network of distributors and resellers who sell and support Bluebeam’s solutions.
Want to learn more about how we “partner” with our Channel resellers?http://partners.bluebeam.com/
If you’re interested, read on, then send us a personalized cover letter along with your resume. We’ve been looking for you for a while, so I hope you’re the one we’ve been waiting for.
What you’d be responsible for
- Motivate and work with our channel network to achieve their marketing, training, and sales goals.
- Strategically plan the growth of resellers by providing and implementing high-level and detailed plans to help our resellers succeed.
- Provide pre and post-sales support to the channel network by working directly with customers and resellers.
- Demonstrate Bluebeam’s solutions to both customers and resellers based upon their workflows and business needs.
- Manage effective communications between Bluebeam, the channel network, and our customers.
- Train the resellers on how to use and promote Bluebeam’s products.
- Attend reseller and Bluebeam events to promote Bluebeam’s products, motivate and train resellers, and build the proper relationships within the channel network.
- Build quotes, answer product questions, triage light technical support issues, and provide solutions to complex workflow problems.
- Able to demonstrate a clear value proposition differentiating Bluebeam from its competitors.
- Manage partner and customer pipeline, coverage and reporting (quality, quota pipeline coverage, etc.)
- Monitor partners’ performance, including partner satisfaction, and develop action plans to correct as necessary.
- Work with the Channel Marketing and Operations teams to make sure that Channel’s activities, events, and operational workflows are as successful and efficient as possible.
- Domestic travel required. Average travel is approximately 25%, but can become greater during certain periods of the year.
What we’d need to see in you
- A bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in account management working with customers or resellers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including active listening.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and capable of prioritizing numerous tasks.
- Know how to motivate others and win people to your cause.
- Must have a friendly and helpful personality and like to solve customer or reseller business problems.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and account management tools.
- Typing speed of 50 WPM.
Again, here’s how to apply:
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Cover Letter that reflects your personality and your specific interest in this channel sales role and Bluebeam
- Resume of experience and qualifications
And for even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.