We meet at last!
Looking to make a big impact and be a driving force in the Channel using your marketing background and sales intuition? You’re great at relationship building and enjoy dipping your toes in designing pieces to push the brand and affect sales but feel you haven’t found the right place to see how your input drives ROI? Well, great job finding us as this is the company to do both.
We’re looking for a “Channel Marketing Manager,” focused in all channel related marketing activities. In our minds, you are a jackofalltrades who owns and manages projects, skilled in critical thinking and can collaborate with cross functional teams as needed. With a bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years of marketing experience and familiarity with channel sales you’ve paved a path as a driven leader. Knowledge of voice, data including LAN and WAN technologies is your second language.
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will research and develop new opportunities to assist in promoting sales for the business. Working closely with the Director of Marketing and the Vice President of Strategic Alliances development, execution, and maintenance of all marketing and business development strategies for the agent sales channel as well as ensuring that an accurate corporate image of Powernet is portrayed is the focus. Oversee all aspects of product launch including but not limited to communications strategies, product messaging, email campaigns, webinars, promotions, SPIFF’s, competitive pricing, and positioning. The CMM should be a flexible individual with adept business knowledge, organizational abilities, a creative aptitude, and program savvy while supporting and promoting the mission, values, and principles of Powernet.
You will hit the ground running with the following types of projects:
- Create, write content and maintain materials on Powernet Corporate Site, Agent/Partner and Customer Portals, and social media venues. Marketing collateral is a mix of sales tools for business units, sale sheets, product slicks, order forms, presentations, white papers, case studies, etc. both print and online.
- Coordinate email marketing/agent communications to maintain present and promote brand awareness.
- Conduct market research in the form of competitive analysis, ensuring that Powernet is consistent with product positioning, current marketing trends and continually expanding brand awareness
- Utilize CRM tool providing Sales team with potential leads for new sales with statistical reports and updating information as needed
- Manage budget and arrangements for trade shows, including booth space reservation, booth maintenance and updates, shipping, advertising/PR activities in advance of each show as well as development of materials/props/events. May travel up to twenty-five percent (25%) to assist with trade shows and represent the corporation as necessary.
- Complete award applications and seek out new PR opportunities to increase brand awareness and maximize positive exposure.
What’s in it for you? Opportunity!
This position is exciting and challenging at the same time. Bring your research skills and strong writing ability to the table. Have an eye for design, Photoshop, etc? Even better, we’ll make sure you’re involved with letting your creative side shine. Express your ideas, work hard and still be willing to learn. If you do that, you’ll fit in with the team and the company. At Powernet, there is ample opportunity for growth and a chance to truly exercise your talents with support along the way. Our company culture allows flexibility in a casual work environment that values each individual's success. If you’re as awesome as we hope you are, we definitely want to keep you on the team.
Send us your resume – We want to hear from you!