Are you excited about getting the word out to the rest of the world?
Untangle is developing innovative network security solutions to help companies safeguard their networks, data and devices. With award-winning products and services protecting 40,000 customers worldwide, we're already kind of a big deal––but we need your help.
As Channel Marketing Manager, you'll be the Untangle expert responsible for on-boarding, educating, and incentivizing partners worldwide. You'll lead partner enablement by creating programs, processes and materials that make a measurable impact in the channels you support, delivering ROI for us and our partners.
- Understand the differences within channel partners (including VADs, MSPs and VARs) and tailor engage programs
- Create and disseminate broad range of channel content (collateral, emails, webinars), communications to educate and drive revenue
- Develop and execute programs to build partner demand and pipeline; track metrics to quantify program impact, ROI
- Define and deliver partner portal and training programs for sales enablement
- Work cross-functionally to to coordinate and execute Channel campaigns and meet objectives.
- 5 - 7 years experience in channel/partner marketing role with a tech company
- Excellent written, verbal communication/presentation skills; comfort with a highly technical product offering
- Previous experience successfully on-boarding partners across various geographies/regions
- Proven ability to plan, execute and scale marketing campaigns
- Passion for personally connecting with channel partners; outgoing, professional and courteous demeanor
- BA/BS in Marketing or related fiels
- Work primarily onsite at our downtown San Jose, CA headquarters
- 25% travel domestic & international
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot
- Previous experience at a startup or other environment in which you've rapidly scaled a channel program
- Cybersecurity industry experience highly desirable
DESIRED PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Dynamic self-starter, motivated, hungry
- Team player who works well in a collaborative environment
- Ability to change direction quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Driven to excel by enabling rapidly growing channel and ensuring the success of the partners
- Ability to provide detailed focus on execution and quickly demonstrate results
Untangle® is an innovator in cybersecurity for the below-enterprise market, safeguarding people’s digital lives at home, work and on-the-go. Untangle’s integrated suite of software and appliances provides enterprise-grade capabilities and consumer-oriented simplicity, bringing a new generation of smart security to homes and small-to-mid-sized businesses. Our headquarters are right in the heart of downtown San Jose, California.
We offer a dynamic, fun work environment with like-minded individuals dedicated to delivering an excellent product and superior customer experience.
You’ll be working in either our new office in our sunny San Jose office. We offer a dynamic, fun work environment where the snacks are plentiful and the walls are bright. We even provide weekly catered-in lunches - YUM! Of course, we offer all the benefits you’d expect, like medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account options, 401(k). Every employee is a stock option holder. We are soaring, come fly with us!
We're proud of our Accolades, which include:
• Cyber Defense Magazine - 2019 Best Product in the Firewall category, & Market Leader in the Unified Threat Management category
• Ed Tech Digest - 2019 Winner in networking, IT connectivity or access solutions for NG Firewall
• Info Security - 2019 Gold Winner for Integrated Security and UTM for NG Firewall version 14.0
• Spiceworks #1 Best Content Filtering Appliance
• Spiceworks #1 Best Software Firewall