Trusted Metrics, Inc. is a privately-owned, investor-backed Information Security firm headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. We provide a cloud-based data analytics platform, specializing in providing fully-featured Security Operations Centers to managed service providers, government, higher-ed, and businesses of all sizes. Our revolutionary cloud-based platform (Elastic SOC®) allows any organization the ability to quickly analyze cyber security threats, provide on-demand or scheduled reporting on IT Operations, receive real-time alerts when unfavorable conditions occur, or perform long-term forensic analysis.
Proud to be named a Red Herring Top 100 North American Finalist for 2015 and Top 100 Global Finalist for 2016, as well as CRN’s Coolest Emerging Vendors for 2015 and 2016, we are dedicated to our channel partners, providing a white-label offering to allow unprecedented visibility into their clients' networks and provide for immediate response.
We are seeking to hire a dynamic and seasoned Technical Marketing Professional; a talented and driven individual with experience in IT Security or other technical marketing. If you are passionate about marketing and IT security, have a get it done attitude, and thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment, then we’d like to hear from you! Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years high-tech channel B2B marketing experience building scalable channel marketing programs and supporting channel marketing.
The position would be primarily responsible for bridging the marketing gap between Trusted Metrics and its current/prospective channel partners while providing data-driven strategy recommendations for partner marketing based on sales data, industry data, and services data for growth and mutual success.
Compensation includes a competitive salary and employee stock options in a rapidly growing company.
- Define and deliver marketing campaigns to create and drive demand generation programs with our partners.
- Championing partner and channel related marketing deliverables and create marketing assets as an individual contributor in collaboration with cross-functional team members and partners.
- Create scalable, repeatable and packaged marketing programs that complement the partner sales programs; including partner selling tools, training, customer facing marketing collateral and partner marketing campaigns.
- Plan and manage partner-specific marketing programs to support sales and account growth.
- Maintain ongoing communications with partners through regular newsletters, events, informal communications and future management of a Partner Portal.
- Contribute to targeted marketing plan development, execution and follow up as well as specific marketing campaigns. Provide constant feedback to marketing on the effectiveness of different messages and campaigns.
- Assist with current and new product/services launch efforts in channel including collateral, communication strategy, training tools and related activities.
- Design and manage the creative development process for sales materials and other marketing collateral.
- Develop training materials (presentations, documentation, sales sheets, etc.) to educate, motivate and engage field sales and select partner solutions.
- Develop marketing communications plan and materials (emails, mailings, etc.) to educate, motivate and engage sales and partner organizations.
- Develop and manage successful demand generation campaigns with the goal of increasing awareness, engagement and demand.
- Deliver presentations, product overviews and deep-dives on product features. Includes participation in events (i.e. Tradeshow/Channel recruitment and training).
- Contribute to a customer-focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based sales, and an absolute focus on new business, renewals and development.
- Manage project timelines, milestones, commitments, deliverables, resources and reporting.
- Minimum of 5-years prior experience developing and executing successful marketing campaigns and projects for a high tech company with Channel B2B marketing experience. Security or networking experience is preferred.
- Strong understanding of channel partner model.
- Knowledge of IT Security concepts and best practices.
- Ability to understand the domain of information security, specifically around current and prospective channel partners and their end-users, the challenges they face, and potential solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in order to make effective and compelling messaging in marketing collateral and presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to build relationships and trust with partners
- Ability to manage and prioritize existing and new tasks.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Prezi, Photoshop and InDesign preferred.
- Must be professional, self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Organized, ability to multi-task, detail oriented and team player.
- Experience in start-up company environment a plus.