Responsible for developing, implementing, measuring and supporting channel marketing programs, promotions and campaigns for Direct Market Resellers and Distribution Partners in the US.PRINCIPAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and apply the BMT plans and programs, and overall corporate business plans as they apply to Direct Market Resellers and Distribution Partners. Build channel specific programs and promotions that meet BMT, Channel Sales and Partner requirements.
- Develop and execute a focused marketing strategy with a high touch, multi-dimensional programmatic approach with RSA DMRs and Distribution Partners.
- Work in conjunction with the Channel Marketing international team to include requirements, features, functions and other necessary factors to provide Direct Market Reseller programs.
- Work with key members of the Channel Sales teams to determine program requirements and test drive proposed program features and functions.
- Prepare and deliver program reviews, provide input to executive summaries.
- Develop and create specific marketing programs and promotions including; events, branding campaigns, promotions special web sites etc. Build marketing materials including; sales briefs, marketing collateral, data sheets, playbooks, web media, sales presentations, partner presentations and customer facing presentations that can be delivered by partner sales representatives and/or partners in support or specific channel programs and/or promotions.
- Participate in joint business planning sessions. Provide marketing program execution support. Provide EMC marketing deliverables and ongoing support.