Post Sales Technical Specialist
The post sales technical specialist will support dinCloud’s existing customer base, responding to queries and providing expertise in relation to dinCloud’s suite of cloud services. The specialist will work alongside customers to identify, address and resolve technical issues. The technical specialist will work directly with customers through daily interactions via email, phone, WebEx and occasional in-person meetings.
To pre-qualify in consideration for this role, the desired candidate must have a solid technical background and aptitude, with a desire to learn while on the job and actively work towards obtaining relevant technical certifications. Exceptional customer service skills and an unwavering commitment to provide a positive customer experience are musts.
Roles and Responsibilities
This candidate will be responsible for providing support for dinCloud’s cloud based solutions including DAAS/VDI, server hosting, application virtualization, backup and disaster recovery. In addition to customer support, the technical specialist will help perform maintenance and other activities on-site at dinCloud’s data center facility.
The candidate will work closely with dinCloud’s Sales, Engineering, Support, PM and Customer Experience (CX) teams to ensure dinCloud support meets and exceeds customer needs.
The ideal candidate has exceptional interpersonal skills and can “wow” customers. He or she should meet the following criteria or have equivalent experience.
• 1-2 years’ professional experience in a related field and/or similar role
• Established knowledge of cloud products and technologies including desktop, server and application virtualization
Preference given to candidates with experience in the following areas:
• VDI design, implementation, administration and troubleshooting
• Public clouds, backup, HA and disaster recovery technologies, migrating customer data and services to the cloud
• Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2
• Microsoft Active Directory
• MS SQL
• VMware ESXi, Hypver, KVM
• Windows XP Professional/Vista/Windows 7/windows 10
• VPN setups
• Network troubleshooting – latency, bandwidth, packet tracing
• Performance Optimization on windows servers and desktops
• Veeam Backup and Recovery
• Data Center technologies – server farm, SAN/NAS storage, Network switches
Microsoft-certified candidates are also preferred. **