As the Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for executing sales enablement and demand generation strategies to support sales pipeline growth and revenue, communication and implementation of marketing campaign tactics that accelerate revenue and margin performance. As a marketing point of contact for sales you will provide ongoing closed loop communication representing Marketing to Sales Leadership, communicating initiatives, and qualifying sales requests for marketing support.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Be strategic. You will proactively develop, launch, and manage ongoing sales enablement projects and marketing campaigns. Recommend joint marketing/sales programs. Prepare status and response reports on marketing efforts. Provide recommendations for the yearly Go-to-Market process representing sales needs to marketing.
- Contribute and create. You will submit thorough Creative Service Requests within defined criteria and timelines. Prepare status reports on the marketing efforts. You will coordinate all aspects of a campaign, which could include Product Management for product selection, content and offers or the Insight Agency for creative execution and production.
- Coordinates and communicates. You will develop a closed loop communication process ensuring coverage within sales team. Contributes in Sales Leadership meetings with the team, communicating marketing initiatives to sales, and sales initiatives to marketing. Support Events team in sales communication for all Insight events and external tradeshows, driving attendance through sales teams.
What you bring to Insight:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Business Administration/Marketing from four-year College or university. Have a minimum of 3 years marketing experience within Business-to-Business sales organization; agency experience preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have experience marketing to service provider vertical.