We’ve got the power. IT’s our people.
Do you have a passion for learning about new and emerging technologies? Join our growing team!
Our team members make us who we are. It's why our employees stay. It's why our clients stay.
Founded in 2006 and led by world-class experts, Coretelligent’s four key services – 360 Support, CoreCloud, CoreBDR and Managed IT – are relied on by top-tier organizations in the communications, education, financial services, life sciences, real estate, retail and technology industries among others.
Our team’s passion and dedication have helped us earn an impressive number of industry accolades from the Boston Business Journal, CRN, Inc., MSPmentor, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and others. We are headquartered in Westwood, Mass (right outside of Boston), with offices in New York City, Philadelphia and the San Francisco Bay area.
We appreciate and value each and every team member and take pride in providing competitive compensation and benefits, including medical and dental coverage on day 1, employer paid short and long term disability, and 401(k) with a match. Our weekly catered lunches are just one of many perks.
Client Support Engineer I (Massachusetts)
About the Position
Coretelligent’s client support engineers utilize strong customer service skills to provide on-site technical support to our dynamic client base. They regularly drive to our local client locations and interact closely with all levels including executives.
· Communicate with clients on-site (desktop support) to resolve technical issues and close tickets
· Serve as an IT lead for the client, be aware of their needs, assess trends, and make both proactive and reactive recommendations and changes
· Collaborate with internal client stakeholders and Coretelligent stakeholders
· Utilize strong knowledge of Windows desktop troubleshooting to assist clients with connectivity, printing, customization, user profile and applications
· Provide strong Microsoft Office and Mobile Device troubleshooting to resolve client issues
· Perform Virus/Malware removal
· Deploy new hardware using Imaging technology
· Responsible for user account management in Active Directory, Exchange, spam filter, and other platforms. This includes: creation, removal, changes, password resets, and bulk operations
· Utilize basic knowledge of Networking and Services to provide client support. This includes: DHCP, local DNS, and VPN
· Perform Wi-Fi connectivity troubleshooting
· Update and maintain documentation
· Effectively participate in on-call rotation resolving after-hours technical issues
· Accurately, regularly, and effectively record time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be customer focused and able/willing to provide “white glove” service
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to follow and adhere to defined process
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work in a fast past environment while producing high quality results
- Passionate about technology
· College degree preferred but not required
· A minimum of 1-2 years related work experience (including internships)
· Valid driver’s license and personal reliable vehicle
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org