Is This You? An enthusiastic, motivated and dynamic individual who thrives to provide stellar customer service! Are you relentless in wowing your customers and coworkers by exceeding their needs and taking the initiative to go to the next level? If yes, you will be a great fit for AXIOM!
As the Distribution Support Specialist for our growing customer base, you will:
· Successfully support account managers in maintaining relationships and consistently leveraging opportunities to maximize sales;
·Enjoy working in a team environment and supporting your sales team;
·NOT be afraid to pick up the phone daily and ask customers how AXIOM can be of further assistance, using your great personality to gain additional sales (no cold calling);
·Demonstrate common sense and resourcefulness for effective problem-solving;
·Stay on top of customer inquiries and quotes;
·Communicate professionally and enthusiastically by phone and email, responding in a timely manner because you know the customer comes first!
· Exceptional phone skills;
· Self-starter, proactive and able to work independently taking ownership of your responsibilities;
· Ability to set priorities and operate in a fast-paced environment;
· Microsoft Office experience with advanced Excel knowledge and skills;
· Experience in telemarketing or call center preferred;
· Previous sales experience, preferred;
· Two years of industry experience preferred;
· Associate's Degree and or equivalent work experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Why Join Us? Serving resellers, VARs and their end users for nearly 20 years, AXIOM is the fastest growing memory, storage, and fiber-optic connectivity upgrade provider in the corporate, SMB, and government markets supporting our customers with top-notch personal service. The sales team is passionate about our products and our customers, constantly thriving to expand! AXIOM promotes a congenial, casual family atmosphere and we care about our employees. As a result, people like working here, as demonstrated by our long-tenured workforce. If you have the desire, we will show you the ropes!
Compensation: Starting pay range of $15.75 - $19.00 per hour, depending on experience.
The Distribution Support Specialist position is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate. This is an entry level position with the ability to grow! We offer a comprehensive slate of benefits to include medical, dental & voluntary life insurances, a 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time, and more.
Don’t wait! Submit your resume today!