The Channel Sales Manager (CSM) is responsible for new and incremental revenue growth via partner-initiated opportunities focused in the Data Integration space. The CSM will identify, recruit and manage partnerships with existing and new value added resellers, consultants and service providers that focus on delivering products and services, both on-prem and cloud-based. The CSM will develop and recruit channel partners by managing all phases of the process, including building a cooperative business plan, sales enablement including certification requirements, product and sales training and marketing activities, and ongoing mentoring. Position requires travel and will cover a territory within a specific region of North America.
- Drive new and incremental revenue growth with existing and new consultants, value added resellers and service providers focused in the Data Integration space.
- Manages channel development strategy, recruiting, enabling, training and managing partners
- Continually coordinate and conduct sales and marketing training, develop sales initiatives with partners supported with Globalscape Channel Marketing.
- Works with territory AE’s (Enterprise & Mid-Market) to execute territory business plan
- Manage the revenue generating activities and bookings trends of partner’s quarterly growth and year over year development as drivers. Metrics include – quarterly revenue attainment, new deal registrations, pipeline growth and close ratios.
• 7-10+ years professional work experience in a position of: channel sales, business development, B2B/B2C project planning/implementation/management, or software sales.
• 3-5 years experience in the Data Integration space.
• Strong existing relationships with consultants, value added resellers and service providers.
• Rudimentary knowledge of the managed file transfer space, understanding of the major software applications in the market, strategic selling of security products through partners, partner / account management skills.
• Channel integrity and commitment to partners’ success is a must.